Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Bro. Gassaway's Testimony

I just wanted to say that being on work crew has been one of the best experiences of my life. Making new friends it was like a month long party, haha; It has been a good mission preparation experience as well. Being apart of the work crew has reaffirmed in my mind that the Lord is all about work. I was able to strengthen my testimony so much in the spirit and in Jesus Christ while at work crew, I really think that I grew there. I would recommend being on the work crew to anyone, it truly is a testimony building experience. I cant say that being on work crew has finally opened my eyes to the knowledge of Christ love because I already knew, but it most certainly helped me learn of his love for me even more. Working on the flight crew especially helped me to feel Christ's love. Every evening seeing Christ come down like that just made me want to go and share my Saviors love with everyone, I wanted to go shout it from the rooftops so that everyone would know Christ lives and he loves each and every one of us. I know that Jesus loves me, so much in fact he gave his life for me. I know Jesus lives with all my heart and I cannot deny it. I know that the work we were engaged in at work crew was definitely the Lords work and it can only be furthered one way.... Work. If ye have a desire to serve God you are called to the work. I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ, amen.

With love,
Brother Gassaway

0 comments: