Saturday, July 4, 2015


We all went to the temples for baptisms yesterday. It took a LOT longer than anticipated since ALL the boys did Family File work. It was really a wonderful feeling. I love watching their faces as they came out of the font. Sorry there are no pictures because we had to leave immediately for the opening devotional. we ended up being late as it was. No worries though, we have 2 more opportunities to do baptisms and we won't be so rushed then.
Unfortunately there won't be as many pictures this week since they are all in rehearsals, which means they are either under the stage or up in a light tower at night. I will try to get as many as I can,
They are all doing well and the bumps, scrapes, and bruises, from building the stage, are beginning to heal and their spirits are high!
Last night we got to go to the Golden Corral for dinner and they LOVED it. A young man's haven. They all came home full and satisfied.

7 comments:

Elaine Fischer said...

Pictures or no pictures I love hearing what the boys are up to. Thanks for posting.
All you can eat.....did they run out of food? Lol
Glad they had a wonderful experience at the temple.
Good luck in rehursals 👍
Love these boys

Michele Hale said...

Love the post and pics! Looks like they are doing great and what a wonderful experience for each of them. Thanks for sharing on the blog :-)

Kari Anne said...

I am assuming the bumps and bruises are referring to Tyler. I am glad he is doing better and I hope no one else got hurt.

Daniel Howe said...

We love the pictures and the updates.

Koni said...

Love the blog! Thanks for all you do! I know that my son (and the other guys) are in heaven!! Thanks for everything! So wish we could be there too!!

Elaine Fischer said...

Kari Ann is your son the only Tyler? If so I met him when we dropped off our Nathan...what a nice boy...hope he's ok.
I'll be shocked if Nathan isn't supporting some bumps and bruises...he's know for his injuries :)

Kari Anne said...

Elaine Fischer I think he may be the only Tyler. He fell through the stage on the first full and had to be rushed to the hospital. Luckily nothing to major happened to him. Just some stitches and a dented tailbone. Thank you for the comments about Tyler.