Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Last picture of the day last night.
still some fiber grating to finish up.





Seems Heaven's light was watching over us!


Quite the maze they have created and will have to traverse during the show.





SURPRISE!!!!!!!



YEP, THAT IS PRESIDENT UCHTDORF!!!!

He paid a surprise visit to the Hill and made a special effort to speak to, and hug all the boys!!!
made me cry to think that they have had this once in a lifetime experience.
Such an unexpected blessing.















He is actually working!! Just under Stage 1 which isn't very high.:)


It's almost finished!!! Just a little more clamping of the fiber grating and then zip tying the rubber matting.
Tomorrow, bright and early (5am) they will begin hanging all the lights n the light towers.




They are soooo fun and I LOVE them all sooooo much!!!
Thank you for sharing your sons with me for a month!!!












It's beginning to look a lot....like a stage!!!


 It's that miracle I was talking about!! 
2  and 1/2 days!!!!!
Never ceases to amaze me!!!


Silly!

4 comments:

Cheryl Davies said...

What a great opportunity! Amazing!

Kami Hatch said...

I love the priceless pictures with President Uchtdorf, something they will never forget!

Dorey Duncan said...

Sister Hess,

Thank you so much for sharing these amazing moments with us! I have a question, it seems that some of the pictures you have loaded are actually videos. They have the "play" button on them. When I click on it, I can't seem to get them to play. Is anyone else having that issue?


ChanClan said...

This is incredible! Thank you so much for taking the time to post these pictures! We miss our boy- but seeing these pictures and knowing that he is having once-in-a-life-time experiences makes it easier!